The eco-friendly alternative to your classic wetsuit, the Advant 4/3mm Hurley Youth Wetsuit Steamer is crafted from recycled old tyres, dope-dyed yarns and limestone-based neoprene. A quick drying interior and Exoflex material work together to create a high-performance, durable and flexible wetsuit, perfect for grommets who train and surf day in and day out.
Features And Benefits
- Sustainable warmth: created using ecofriendly processes including carbon black recycled from old tires, dope-dyed yarns, and limestone based neoprene.
- Added stretch: New superstrech neospan exterior material allows you to move freely.
- Quick dry, insulating interior: Xtend 2.0 interior lining provides you softer handfeel and faster drying.
- Performance patterning: seams are placed out of your way so you can move freely.
- Chest zip entry: watertight and easy to get on and off.
- Key pocket placed at interior chest panel.
- Spot taped: Double glued and blind stitched and strategically placed spot tape adds durability where you need it most.
- Insulating interior: Back thermal wavy jacquard lining keeps you warm and cosy.
- Smoothskin neck seal out water.
- Lightweight kneepads: Kneedpads feature jersey construction that absorbs less water.
- Back right cuff Hurley Fastlane logo.
- Model is 151cm and wears a size 12.
Advant 4/3mm Hurley Youth Wetsuit Steamer Iodine Blue
Call first dibs.
When it comes to limited-edition drops, timing is everything. Sign up for emails and never miss out on our most coveted collections.