The eco-friendly alternative to your classic wetsuit, the Advantage 4/3mm Hurley Youth Boys Wetsuit Steamer is crafted from recycled old tyres, dope-dyed yarns and limestone-based neoprene. A quick drying interior and Exoflex material work together to create a high-performance, durable and flexible wetsuit, perfect grommets who train and surf day in and day out.
Features and Benefits
- Sustainable warmth: created using eco-friendly processes including carbon black recycled from old tires, dope-dyed yarns, and limestone based neoprene.
- Added stretch: New Exoflex material is more flexible than ever.
- Quick dry, insulating interior: Heat-trapping yarns dry quickly between session.
- Performance patterning: Seams are placed out of your way so you can move freely.
- Chest zip entry: Watertight and easy to get on and off.
- Key pocket placed at interior chest panel.
- Spot taped: Strategically placed spot tape adds durability where you need it most.
- Double glued and blind stitched.
- Model is 151cm and wears a size 12.
Advantage 4/3mm Hurley Youth Wetsuit Steamer Black
Call first dibs.
When it comes to limited-edition drops, timing is everything. Sign up for emails and never miss out on our most coveted collections.